Executive PGDBM Batch 20
Management Program for Executives(MPE) is Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management designed for individuals who are in the process of assuming higher level responsibilities to think holistically and develop an integrated and strategic perspective on managerial challenges faced in real life. The program will equip participants with sound concepts, high level analytics, leadership and change management skills. After completion of the program, participants can aspire to take general management positions and leadership roles.
The program will offer subjects for deeper study horizontally across functional areas and vertically across domains such as IT, Telecom, Entrepreneurship and Retail.
Duration of Program
The program has a total duration of 20 months and divided into 5 trimesters each of four(4) months duration. There is a one mode of delivery, namely weekend mode. The total program duration is 20 months. Classes will be conducted on all Saturday and one Sunday per month from 9.00 am to 6.20 pm.
USPs of the MPE Program
- The program offers opportunities to deepen participants understanding both horizontally in functional area subjects as well as vertically in some of the sunrise sectors.
- A judicious blend of pedagogy involving interactive class sessions, case analysis and simulations and project work ensure effective absorption and application of concepts.
- Substantial technology-based inputs for regular self-assessment that would enhance the conceptual rigor.
The program is designed keeping in view the future roles or career path that the participants would intend to pursue. The program design is diagrammatically depicted alongside. The program has been designed keeping the following objectives in view:
- To enable participants think holistically and in an integrated manner
- To imbibe sound concepts in all functional areas
- To understand the relevance and application of ‘Business Analytics’ in the decision-making process
- To impart Leadership and Change Management Skills
- To enable participants choose subjects for specialisation based on Consulting, Leadership or Entrepreneurial or Functional domain roles.
- Graduates with consistently good academic records
- Minimum 3 years of work experience after graduation
Candidates will have to go through
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview (PI)
Due weightage will be given to the length and quality of the work experience
How to Apply
Application form can be downloaded from www.nmims.edu and can be submitted, along with Rs. 1250/-payable by DD favoring SVKM’s NMIMS or by Cash, at NMIMS Bangalore, 80 Feet Road, 7th Main, 3rd Block, Koramangala, Bangalore – 560 034 between 10 A.M. to 5 P. M. on all working days.
For further details please contact:
Mr. Ketan Vora, Program Coordinator,
Mobile : 09980065200; 09886065200
Mrs. Kanike , Receptionist